Best Bitcoin Gambling Sites (2021)
The internet can be an unruly place, and with bitcoin gambling, you never know what you’re going to get with a site. There are several with questionable backgrounds that just exist to rob you of your money, and there are several with flimsy security that can’t protect you when things go bad.
Thankfully, that’s what we’re here for. We select not only the safest and most secure bitcoin gambling websites for you but also ones that will give you thoroughly enjoyable gambling experiences on the internet. We rely on the following aspects to give you a well-rounded review:
- User Reviews and Feedback
- Website Interface and User-Friendliness
- Security, Support, and Safety
- The OVERALL Gaming Experience
Being online gambling enthusiasts ourselves, we know what you want, and we’re here to help you get it!
What Is Bitcoin Gambling?
If you’re new to bitcoin gambling, you’re in the right place. If you have prior experience with gambling online and online casinos, bitcoin gambling is the same, but with bitcoins instead of fiat currency. If you’re entirely new to the world of gambling, here’s what you have to know to get started:
- What Is Bitcoin: Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer payment system based on a revolutionary public ledger technology called the blockchain. It is decentralized i.e. it’s not controlled by a central authority such as a bank or a financial institution. Every user is anonymous, and so is every transaction.
- Gambling With Bitcoins: Bitcoin gambling websites offer games, contests, and promotions so that you can wager and multiply your BTC. One of the most popular games on the internet is the bitcoin dice game. All you have to do to get started is to own a bitcoin wallet, which you can get for free at blockchain.info. Furthermore, you have to buy bitcoins from websites like Coinbase (if your country is supported) or Local Bitcoins and store them in your wallet. Now you’re all set up, so go through our list of bitcoin gambling websites and find the perfect fit!
Where Can I Gamble Bitcoins?
Just searching for “bitcoin gambling websites” on Google isn’t enough; you need a thorough understanding of what comprises a great bitcoin casino. We have comprehensive reviews of 48 of the best bitcoin casinos on the internet and all you have to do is go through each of them to know which one’s the best for your needs.
How Can I Earn Bitcoins By Playing Games?
Earning Bitcoins by playing games works in the same way as traditional gambling does. Only, the games are online and the money exists virtually. Several bitcoin casinos offer traditional casino games like poker, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more. Many offer a glut of slot games that provide an exciting gambling experience with beautiful graphics and gameplay. And then there are the ones that offer bitcoin dice games, one of the easiest ways to earn BTC by playing games online.
Most websites allow you to try playing these games with free credits before you commit to depositing your bitcoins and playing them for real. If you play your cards right (pun intended), you can multiply your BTC and make a small fortune!
The Bitcoin Gambling Bot Used By Online Gamblers
Bitcoin gambling bots are scripts that some gamblers run on their computers to automate the gambling process on bitcoin casinos. These scripts make use of the APIs that run these websites in order to take advantage of betting strategies and to reduce the effort required to do it all manually. Experienced online gamblers frown upon gambling bots, and whatever you do, the “house always wins” in the long run, because of the house edge.
Regardless, these bots are popular at bitcoin casinos that offer bitcoin dice games. As a response, several bitcoin dice websites offer their own AutoBet bots that do the job without you having to go through the technical hassle of installing your own bot. One of the best examples of this is FreeBitco.in, a bitcoin casino that provides both manual bet and autobet options. Other examples of the same are PrimeDice and FortuneJack.
How Bitcoin Casinos Work?
The underlying software, code, or API is what makes bitcoin casinos tick. Many develop their own codes and games while the smaller ones usually buy or rent games from existing game developers and then customize them. This allows the games to run themselves instead of needing constant human attention and intervention.
You may, however, question the fairness of such casinos because companies with vested interests would just rig the codes and software for financial benefit. A number of casinos go the extra mile by showing you how their gaming algorithms work, and such games are “provably fair”. The rest just rely on word-of-mouth and their USPs.
How Can Bitcoin Gambling Be Profitable?
Everyone knows the adage, “the house always wins.” That’s true because every casino in the world and the games in those casinos have a house edge which ensures that the house is always in the green. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that the players always lose. While casinos always win, some other player’s losses can be your gain if you follow these tips diligently:
- Gamble only as much money as you can afford to lose. 10% of your total holdings is a good start, but that’s up to you.
- Don’t look at gambling as an easy cash grab. You can just as easily lose it all as you can win it.
- Know when to stop. Greed has never been good for anyone.
- Use betting strategies. Learn all the strategies there are, mix and match and apply as you see fit.
- Go through our comprehensive list to find the best bonuses and websites to know what will benefit you the most.